Users gain access to your Twingate network using a Twingate Client application. The Client currently supports the following platforms:
On setup, users simply need to enter the subdomain for your account under twingate.com. For example, if you administer Twingate at
autoco.twingate.com, users will enter
autoco as the organization name in the client. This only needs to be done the first time you use the client.
The Twingate client does not require any special permissions, but we do set up a local VPN connection to
127.0.0.1 in order to intercept traffic to your private Resources. More information can be found in our Endpoint Requirements article.
If users have rights to install Twingate on their own machines, they can simply point their browser to the link below, and the Twingate client for their device's platform will download automatically: get.twingate.com
If you have managed devices in your organization, please refer to our managed devices documentation for platform-specific instructions.
If you need to access the distribution endpoint for a platform other than your own, the sources for all of our supported platforms are listed below.
- Updates are distributed in via the Mac App Store.
- This link will always point to our application in the Mac App Store: https://api.twingate.com/download/darwin
- Updates are hosted by Twingate.
- The latest version in EXE format can always be accessed via this link: https://api.twingate.com/download/windows
- Historical versions in MSI format are available from our public changelog.
- Updates are hosted in public repositories.
- We publish a convenience script for installation on any supported Linux distribution.
- Consult the Linux client documentation for a list of source repositories.
- Updates are distributed in via the App Store.
- This link will always point to our application in the Mac App Store: https://api.twingate.com/download/ios
Android & ChromeOS
- Updates are distributed in via the Google Play Store.
- This link will always point to our application in the Google Play Store: https://api.twingate.com/download/android
Updated 8 months ago