Data security is a top priority for Twingate, and Twingate believes that working with skilled security
researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Twingate’s service, please notify us; we will
work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at
security [at] twingate.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email within 5 business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the
public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 5 business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading
the Twingate service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit
permission from the account holder.
- View Vulnerability Reporting Acknowledgements
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Twingate employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Twingate’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Twingate and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will
be available at https://docs.twingate.com/docs/responsible-disclosure-policy.
Twingate is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us,
please feel free to email us at security [at] twingate.com.
Last updated: 8/12/2020
Updated about 1 year ago