Twingate is offered in three product tiers, with features differentiated for the intended size of your business or use case. If you need to switch tiers or billing plan, please contact us. The latest pricing information for each tier can be found on our website.
Twingate Starter is built for individuals and small teams that need to control access to private resources. Starter is free to use and allows up to 5 users and 2 devices per user, with community forum support.
Twingate Business is designed for businesses with up to 150 users and 5 devices per user. In addition, the Business tier adds the following functionality:
- Identity provider integration for supported OAuth 2.0 based identity providers.
- Automatic SCIM-based user and group synchronization from your configured identity provider to Twingate.
- RBAC group management to grant defined groups of users access to specific resources, allowing the implementation of least privileged access.
- Ability to create and customize Security Policies to determine specific rules for user access to Resources.
Twingate Enterprise includes the full set of Twingate functionality and is intended for organizations looking to fully embrace a zero trust network architecture. Enterprise has no user or device limits, and adds the following functionality:
- Device posture functionality with additional device-level checks to ensure that only authorized connections are made to your private resources.
- Support for creating and using Service accounts for programmatic access.
- Detailed network analytics feeds from every deployed Connector, providing a comprehensive picture of all user, device, and network connection activity.
Updated 22 days ago