Our Admin API is GraphQL-based and currently provides the ability to:
- Create, read, update, and delete all Remote networks
- Create, read, update, delete, and generate tokens for all Connectors
- Create, read, update, and delete all Resources
- Create, read, update, and delete all Groups
- Read all Users
API schema documentation is part of the GraphQL API endpoint and is always up to date. See the next section on how to access the Admin API.
In order to access the GraphQL endpoint for your Twingate network, you first need to generate an API token in the Admin console. You can find this in the Settings > API section.
Once you have your API token available, our Admin API GraphQL endpoint is available at the following address:
- You will also need to set a custom HTTP header,
X-API-KEYwith the value of your API key.
If you're looking for a query GUI, GraphiQL is very easy to use. You can get started quickly on Mac with Homebrew:
brew cask install graphiql
If you're using Python, we'd recommend the gql library, which allows you to get started with just a few lines of code and a query string.
Updated 3 months ago